View all facilities
Stilwell Community Park
Join us for the grand opening of the inclusive playground on Sept. 29 at 10:30 a.m.
About Stilwell Community Park
Stilwell Community Park features JCPRD's first inclusive playground, which enables everyone to play together without physical or social barriers, and a one-mile looping trail. The asphalt trail crosses over Camp Branch Creek and traverses a wetland, grassland, and riparian woodland and will ultimately serve as the southern access point to the future Camp Branch Streamway Trail, which is planned to connect to the Blue River Trail.
Stilwell Community OrganizationThe park is being developed through a unique partnership between JCPRD and the Stilwell Community Organization. JCPRD funded the acquisition and first phase development of the park, and the community organization has launched a capital campaign to fund future improvements.
Park Police & Park SafetyIn an emergency, dial 911. To reach the Park Police Dispatch, call 913-782-0720. Learn more about the Park Police and tips on staying safe!
- 1-mile of paved multi-use trails (closed to motorized vehicles)
- Fully accessible picnic shelter with electrical outlet
- 4 picnic tables on concrete pads with grills (1 ADA accessible)
- COMING SOON! Inclusive playground
- Fully accessible restroom
- Water fountain
- Information kiosk with park map
- Paved parking lot