Mill Creek Streamway Park
- Bike Trail
- Hiking Trails
In 2010, JCPRD's Gary L. Haller Trail was designated by Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar as a National Recreation Trail (NRT).
Mill Creek Streamway Park has 3 varied sized shelters to accommodate most parties. The shelters are perfect for parties, family reunions, corporate events, and weddings! To ensure the use of a shelter, reservations are recommended. For individual shelter details view the Subfacilities section below.
To check availability or to reserve a shelter, call (913) 831-3359, Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. or visit our Registration Office in Antioch Park.
For additional information about renting a shelter visit our reservation and rentals page.
Access Points & Parking
- 19425 Wilder Drive, Shawnee, KS
- 5946 Barker Road (north of Shawnee Mission Parkway), Shawnee, KS
- 19405 Midland Drive (west of I-435), at Shawnee Mission Parkway & Midland Drive, Shawnee, KS
- Shawnee Mission Park (near Shelter 8 and north end of dam), Lenexa, KS
- 19803 W 87th Lane, Lenexa, KS
- 18459 Prairie Star Parkway, Lenexa, KS
- 11344 S Millview Road (west of Ridgeview Road), Olathe, KS
- 1700 Northgate Street (east of Woodland Avenue), Olathe, KS
Park Police & Safety
For emergency situations dial 911. To reach the Park Police dispatch, call (913) 782-0720.
For additional information and safety tips, visit JCPRD's Park Police page.