Keep the kids and the whole family busy with more than 40 programs being offered by JCPRD over this year’s spring break week in mid-March. The biggest challenge will be sorting through all your options!
Whether your interest is in arts, sports, or nature, there’s no shortage of fun things to do. Programs range from special events to instructional classes to specialty-themed day camps.
While many of the spring break programs listed below are for youth, some are for families and/or all ages. Many of them are popular, and most require advance registration.
Friday, March 13
Saturday, March 14
Monday, March 16
Monday, March 16, and Tuesday, March 17
Monday, March 16, through Thursday, March 19
Monday, March 16, through Friday, March 20
Tuesday, March 17
Tuesday, March 17, and Wednesday, March 18
Tuesday, March 17, through Thursday, March 19
Wednesday, March 18
Wednesday, March 18, and Thursday, March 19
Thursday, March 19
Friday, March 20
Saturday, March 21
- Spring Break Trout Stocking (All Ages), Kill Creek & Shawnee Mission parks
- Family Fun Bingo Night (All Ages), Roeland Park Community Center
- Kids’ Day Out (Ages 5-12), Johnson County Museum
- Theatre in the Park presents “Be More Chill” indoors at the Black Box Theatre (Rated PG), Johnson County Arts & Heritage Center
- The Amazing Family Race (All Ages), Meadowbrook Park Clubhouse