JOCO Soccer League General Information Grades 5 - 8
- Heritage Soccer Park - 17255 S Black Bob Road, Olathe, KS 66062
- Park Map - Heritage Soccer Opens a New Window. (PDF)
- Charles J. Stump Memorial Park - 4751 Woodland Dr, Shawnee, KS
- Dogs are NOT allowed at the soccer parks
- Teams will practice 1 - 2 nights a week in the evening for approximately 60-90 minutes depending on field availability.
- Teams can practice at Heritage Soccer, Stoll Park, Oak Park Carpenter, or Pawnee Elementary through JCPRD. Teams can practice at another location on their own doing if so desired.
- Teams will play 8 games on Saturday and/or Sunday.
- On field play is 9 v 9 for 5th-6th grade and 11v11 for 7th-8th grade.
- Saturday - times may vary from morning to afternoon
- Sunday - no earlier than a 12:00 p.m. start
Rainout Line Info
- Heritage Soccer Park - 913-686-6030 x 1 (must dial 913)
- Stump Park - 913-578-5319 x 1 (must dial 913)
- Ball size 4 for grades 5 & 6
- Ball size 5 for grades 7 & 8
- All players must wear shin guards, completely covered by socks. Soccer shoes are optional.
- No jewelry may be worn. This includes earrings in newly pierced ears. Earrings covered by bandages are not allowed. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Schedules will be posted at www.jcprdsports.com when finalized no later than 10 days before games begin.
- Coaches will be notified of any schedule changes.
- All players will receive an award at the end of the season.
- Coaches will be notified of pick-up time for team awards at the coach shed at Heritage Soccer Park.
- A coach or team assistant may schedule parents to bring drinks and snacks for the kids to enjoy after the game. This is optional for all teams.
- Glass bottles are not allowed.