JCYS League General Information Grades 5 - 8
- Heritage Soccer Park - 17255 S Lackman Road, Olathe, KS 66062
- Park Map - Heritage Soccer Opens a New Window. (PDF)
- Charles J. Stump Memorial Park - 4751 Woodland Dr, Shawnee, KS
- Teams will practice 1 - 2 nights a week in the evening for approximately 60-90 minutes depending on field availability.
- Teams can practice at Heritage Soccer, Stoll Park, Oak Park Carpenter, or Pawnee Elementary through JCPRD. Teams can practice at another location on their own doing if so desired.
- Teams will play 8 games on Saturday and/or Sunday.
- On field play is 9 v 9 for 5th & 6th grade.
- On field play is 11 v 11 for 7th & 8th grade
- Saturday - times may vary from morning to afternoon
- Sunday - no earlier than a 12:00 p.m. start
Rainout Line Info
- Heritage Soccer Park - 913-686-6030 x 1 (must dial 913)
- Stump Park - 913-578-5319 x 1 (must dial 913)
Once picture dates are set, coaches will be notified. Coaches should receive order forms before picture day and should be distributing these out before picture day. Johnson County does receive an incentive for pictures purchased which help to maintain the Youth Soccer Program. Any questions regarding pictures please contact Dawn Jefferis at (816) 918-8388 or email .
- Ball size 4 for grades 5 & 6
- Ball size 5 for grades 7 & 8
- All players must wear shin guards, completely covered by socks. Soccer shoes are optional.
- No jewelry may be worn. This includes earrings in newly pierced ears. Earrings covered by bandages are not allowed. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Schedules will be posted at www.jcprdsports.com when finalized no later than 10 days before games begin.
- Coaches will be notified of any schedule changes.
- All players will receive an award at the end of the season.
- Coaches will be notified of pick up time for team awards at the coach shed at Heritage Soccer Park.
- A coach or team assistant may schedule parents to bring drinks and snacks for the kids to enjoy after the game. This is optional for all teams.
- Glass bottles are not allowed.
- Concessions will be offered at both Heritage Soccer and Stump Park.