- Become a Museum Member
Become a Museum Member
Each year nearly 70,000 people walk through the Johnson County Museum's front doors and are greeted with important historical perspectives, sometimes hearing those points of view for the first time. The museum helps visitors and residents unravel our complicated past and reflect on the important paths we can take in our future. To continue this vital work, the museum needs YOUR support of our diverse, vibrant community stories!
Your membership provides educational programming and tours to school-aged children; creates meaningful exhibitions which educate and entertain; immerses families in different cultures and celebrations through free family days, and offers the community a safe space to hear many different voices and perspectives. It all starts here with you . . .
As a member, in addition to knowing your support improves our community, you also receive these benefits:
- Free admission to the Johnson County Museum
- 20% discount on museum programs
- 10% discount on museum store purchases
- Invitations to exhibit openings and members-only events
- E-newsletter to stay up to date on all that's happening
Memberships are valid for one calendar year from the date of purchase and benefits apply at both the Johnson County Museum and Lanesfield Historic Site. There are two membership categories:
- Individual/Couple $35
- Family (up to 6 people) $60
- Group (up to 12 people) $90