Water Polo Team
Whether you used to play as a kid or you are a strong swimmer looking for fun, try our KC Water Polo team. Sponsored by JCPRD and sanctioned by USA Water Polo, the KC Water Polo team is for swimmers age 16 and up. It is a great competitive sport and a fun way to stay fit. Practices are 90 minutes and are offered one time per week.
Session / Practice Schedule
All practices for KC Water Polo are sold in sessions. Participants must be pre-registered for the program. Each session will have a minimum participation level, if minimums are not reached by the last day of registration as noted below, the session will be canceled.
Sunday Morning Sessions:
Time: 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Location: Roeland Park Aquatic Center
|Start Date||Sunday, June 2nd|
|End Date||Sunday, August 25th|
|Last Day of Registration||Tuesday, May 21st|
|Session Registration Link||$77.00 | $85.00|
|# of Practices in Session||11|
|Notes||No Practice: June 9th & July 14th|
|Session Registration Link||Click Here to Register|
Participants can register for KC Water Polo program online, by phone or in person.
1. To register online please use the "Session Registration Link" in the above tables for the session you would like to register for.
2. To register by phone at 913-831-3359 or 913-831-3342 TDD (for hearing impaired).
3. To register in person please visit the following locations:
* Antioch Park Registration Office: Building D
* Roeland Park Community Center
* Roeland Park Aquatic Center (during season)
As a participant if you are concerned with the weather and if practice will be canceled. Please check the JCPRD Roeland Park Aquatic Center Rainout Line at (913) 686-6030 ext. 21. Please do not call the Roeland Park Aquatic Center as this line will be updated as soon as a decision has been made.