This event will spotlight your company, business, or organization to families enjoying trick-or-treating, photo opportunities, animals from Ernie Miller Nature Center, and so much more. The event received rave reviews last year, hosting over 1,200 participants in just three hours!
• Vendor spaces FREE and are approximately 12ft x 12ft in size and assigned on first come, first serve basis.
• Vendors are encouraged to decorate their space, dress in costume, and provide candy or kid-friendly giveaways for participants. The JCPRD JamBOOree is a safe, family-friendly event for all ages. We kindly ask that all spaces reflect this atmosphere.
• Vendors may bring a pop-up tent (maximum size of 10ft x10ft) and tables & chairs to fit within the tent/space.
• Vendor vehicles may access the trail to drop supplies at vendor spaces from noon - 4:30 p.m. *A more detailed event map will be sent to all vendors prior to event day. Please register by Oct. 7, 2022
• If your space requires electricity, please note this on your registration form. Access to electricity will be provided on a first come, first serve basis.
Not available to be onsite the day of event but would still like to be involved?
Contact [email protected] for additional opportunities.