Fastpitch Spring/Summer League Information
Johnson County Park & Recreation activities Johnson County Park & Recreation activities Johnson County Park & Recreation activities
All registrations will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive this confirmation, your registration did not reach us. Please do not fax after 5:00pm or on weekends.
- Free Agent Listing Opens in New Window - enter info if looking for a team.
Team Registration Deadlines
- Spring Youth Leagues
- Youth Early Bird - Monday, March 9 at noon
- Youth Final Deadline - Sunday, March 15
- Summer High School Leagues
- High School Early Bird - Monday, May 4 at noon
- High School Final Deadline - Sunday, May 10
- Youth - April 6 through July 9
- High School - May 27 through July 9
- Teams register for age group for the 2020 season
- Age group: Oldest player as of Dec. 31, 2019
- Early Bird registrations receive a $50 discount!
- Scheduled games - See chart below. Rainouts - Fridays/Sundays.
- Game Times
- Weekdays - 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Sundays - 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Game Times
- No games played on Memorial Day.
- 5 runs or 3 outs will constitute a 1/2 inning.
- All teams bat their full roster.
- Each player must play one full inning of defense.
- A team must have 7 players to start or finish a game.
- Courtesy Runner will be the last recorded out.
- Roster Opens in New Window - Due by 1st game time
- Code of Conduct Opens in New Window - Due by 1st game time
- Conflict Reporting Opens in New Window - Request due by registration deadline
- Please contact all players before submitting your bye request or conflict form. If there is a day of play that your team will be missing too many players to field a team, please submit your request by the listed deadline.
- T-Shirt Request Form Opens in New Window - Tball through 8U only - Due by March 15
- Freedom Fields Roster Opens in New Window - See Practice Options for details
- Detailed League Outline Opens in New Window
- Division Information and Rules Opens in New Window
- Practice Options Opens in New Window
- Heat Procedures Opens in New Window
- Field Map Opens in New WindowOpens in New Window
- Schedules & Standings Opens in New Window
- Camps & Clinics Opens in New Window
- Inclement Weather Information & Instructions Opens in New Window
- In-Season Conflict Resolution Policy
- Heads Up - Free Concussion Training - All coaches, players and parents participating in JCPRD sports programs are highly encouraged to take the online concussion training offered by the CDC.Opens in New Window
League Division Options
Teams may register for preferred day of play. Overflow and conflict resolution games may be scheduled for other day listed. Example - A team registers for 7U on Mondays. All or a majority of that team’s season will be scheduled for Mondays. Any overflow or conflict resolution games may be scheduled for Wednesdays if necessary (this will be minimal and limited).
Rainouts may be rescheduled on any day listed for each division in addition to listed Fridays and Sundays. Please view the Conflict Reporting information linked above.
The League Coordinator reserves the right to combine leagues and do whatever is necessary to maximize league participation. If a team registers for the incorrect age group, division changes are not guaranteed, and standings may not be tracked.
Number of Games
Number of Weeks
Early Bird Rate
Final Deadline Rate
|6U Coach Pitch||Monday||10||10-14||$1,145||$1,195|
|7U Coach Pitch||Monday/Wednesday||10||10-14||$1,145||$1,195|
|8U Coach Pitch||Monday/Wednesday||10||10-14||$1,145||$1,195|
|10U Kid Pitch||Thurs (overflow Wed)||10||10-14||$1,195||$1,245|
|11U Kid Pitch||Tuesday/Thursday||10||10-14||$1,245||$1,295|
|12U Single Games||Tuesday||10||10-14||$1,245||$1,295|
|12U Double Headers||Tuesday||12||8-12||$1,395||$1,445|
|13U Single Games||Tuesday||10||10-14||$1,245||$1,295|
|14U Single Games||Tuesday||10||10-14||$1,245||$1,295|
Summer High School Leagues
|High School 14U|
|High School 16U|
|High School 18U|