Volleyball Summer League Information
All registrations will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive this confirmation, your registration did not reach us. Please do not fax after 5:00pm or on weekends.
- Free Agent Listing - enter info if looking for a team.
We are NOW HIRING staff for spring and summer evenings!
- Click Here to apply to be a Sports Facility Supervisor. Maintenance and Concessions positions also available for evenings and weekends.
Team Registration Deadlines
- Early Bird - Monday, April 29 at noon ($555, Save $50)
- Final Deadline - Sunday, May 5 ($605)
- June 2 through July 21
- Games will be played on Sundays, 12:00pm - 9:10pm
- Teams should have a minimum roster of 6 players.
- Teams may play with a minimum of 4 players to avoid forfeit.
- Players may play up, but not down.
- Players may be on two rosters if the teams are registered for different grades or ability levels.
- Each game day will include a double header (2 matches, 3 games each)
- Games will be played to 21 points / 15 minutes.
- Rally scoring with (3) 30-sec. time-outs per match.
- Uniform numbers are required only if utilizing positional substitution.
- Game balls will be provided.
- Registration guarantees games scheduled. Reschedules may not be accommodated.
- Net Height:
- 3rd-4th Grade - 6’8”
- 5th-6th Grade - 7’
- 7th-High School - 7’4”
- Ball Specifications:
- 3rd-6th Grade - Volley-Lite
- 7th-High School - Regulation
- Substitution Specifications:
- If division is 3rd or 4th grade, or listed as “Recreational”: Must utilize only rotational substitution; May only sub-out in the middle-back position.
- If division is 5th grade or higher, or listed as “Intermediate/Advanced”: May utilize positional substitution in accordance with the KSHSAA rules or rotational substitution.
- Conflict Reporting - Due by registration deadline
- Please contact all players before submitting your bye request or conflict form. If there is a day of play that your team will be missing too many players to field a team, please submit your request by the listed deadline.