Volleyball Spring League Information
The Spring 2020 Volleyball league has been canceled in support of social distancing recommendations.
Coaches/Managers accounts will be credited for future use. To request a refund, please call us at 913-826-2900 ext. 0.
Okun Fieldhouse and other JCPRD facilities are closed to the general public until further notice. Information will also be available by dialing (913) 686-6030.
Johnson County Park & Recreation activities Opens in New Window Johnson County Park & Recreation activities Johnson County Park & Recreation activities Johnson County Park & Recreation activities Johnson County Park & Recreation activities Johnson County Park & Recreation activities Johnson County Park & Recreation activities Johnson County Park & Recreation activities Johnson County Park & Recreation activities Johnson County Park & Recreation activities for Summer Leagues! We are hopeful to start play back up as scheduled for summer.
All registrations will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive this confirmation, your registration did not reach us. Please do not fax after 5:00pm or on weekends.
- Free Agent Listing - enter player info if looking for a team
Team Registration Deadlines
- Early Bird - Monday, February 24 at noon (Save $50!)
- Final Deadline - Sunday, March 1 ($605)
- Late Deadline - Wednesday, March 4 at noon
- March 22 through May 10
- Games will be played on Sundays, 12:00pm - 9:10pm
- Two overflow Fridays may be used for play.
- Teams should have a minimum roster of 6 players.
- Teams may play with a minimum of 4 players to avoid forfeit.
- Players may play up, but not down.
- Players may be on two rosters if the teams are registered for different grades or ability levels.
- Each game day will include a double header (2 matches, 3 games each)
- Games will be played to 21 points / 15 minutes.
- Rally scoring with (3) 30-sec. time-outs per match.
- Uniform numbers are required only if utilizing positional substitution.
- Game balls will be provided.
- Registration guarantees games scheduled. Reschedules may not be accommodated.
- Net Height:
- 3rd-4th Grade - 6’8”
- 5th-6th Grade - 7’
- 7th-High School - 7’4”
- Ball Specifications:
- 3rd-6th Grade - Volley-Lite
- 7th-High School - Regulation
- Substitution Specifications:
- If division is 3rd or 4th grade, or listed as “Recreational”: Must utilize only rotational substitution; May only sub-out in the middle-back position.
- If division is 5th grade or higher, or listed as “Intermediate/Advanced”: May utilize positional substitution in accordance with the KSHSAA rules or rotational substitution.
- Conflict Reporting - Due by registration deadline
- Please contact all players before submitting your bye request or conflict form. If there is a day of play that your team will be missing too many players to field a team, please submit your request by the listed deadline.