Volleyball Fall League Information
This season has ended. Fall 2021 information will be available in June.
All registrations will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive this confirmation, your registration did not reach us. Please do not fax after 5:00pm or on weekends.
- Free Agent Listing - enter info if looking for a team.
Registration Deadline - Closed
- Final Deadline - Sunday, August 2
- Late Deadline - Monday, August 10
- Extended Deadline - Thursday, August 20 at noon.
- $575 per team for 5 game days, 2 matches per day.
- August 30 through October 18
- Games will be played on Sundays, 12:00pm - 9:10pm
- Teams should have a minimum roster of 6 players.
- Teams may play with a minimum of 4 players to avoid forfeit.
- Players may play up, but not down.
- Players may be on two rosters if the teams are registered for different grades or ability levels.
- Each game day will include a double header (2 matches, 3 games each)
- Games will be played to 21 points / 15 minutes.
- Rally scoring with (3) 30-sec. time-outs per match.
- Uniform numbers are required only if utilizing positional substitution.
- Game balls will be provided.
- Registration guarantees games scheduled. Reschedules may not be accommodated.
- Net Height
- 3rd-4th Grade: 6’8”
- 5th-6th Grade: 7’
- 7th-High School: 7’4”
- Serving Distance - Updated 2020
- 3rd-4th Grade: ~17’ (13’ in from baseline)
- 5th-6th Grade: ~23.5’ (6.5’ in from baseline)
- 7th-High School: Regulation
- Ball Specifications
- 3rd-6th Grade: Volley-Lite
- 7th-High School: Regulation
- Substitution Specifications:
- If division is 3rd or 4th grade, or listed as “Recreational”: Must utilize only rotational substitution; May only sub-out in the middle-back position.
- If division is 5th grade or higher, or listed as “Intermediate/Advanced”: May utilize positional substitution in accordance with the KSHSAA rules or rotational substitution.
3 Forms - Due by 4:00pm on Thursday, August 27
- Roster - One per team. To be submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download and save the file to access electronic signature functionality.
- Team Contact Information - One per team. Submit electronically.
- Coaches Code of Conduct - One per coach.
- Conflict Reporting Opens a New Window. - Due by registration deadline
- Please contact all players before submitting your bye request or conflict form. If there is a day of play that your team will be missing too many players to field a team, please submit your request by the listed deadline.
- Detailed League Outline Opens a New Window.
- Covid-19 Response - League Guidelines
- Rules Opens a New Window.
- Heads Up - Free Concussion Training Opens a New Window.
- Schedules & Standings Opens a New Window.
- Camps & Clinics Opens a New Window.
- Delay & Cancellation Communications
- Heads Up - Free Concussion Training - All coaches, players and parents participating in JCPRD sports programs are highly encouraged to take the online concussion training offered by the CDC. Opens a New Window.