Registration opens March 1, 2023
Junior Golf Camp (Ages 8-12)
Michael Tanner, PGA Head Golf Professional, will structure each day’s activities for this four-week junior camp. Strong emphasis is placed on the fundamentals: Grip, Posture, Alignment, Backswing, Steady Head Position, and Etiquette. We will have a low student-to-instructor ratio during this camp. We will head out to the back nine when space is allowed to play some holes.
2 - 2 hour lessons - $150
Thursday & Friday Sessions:
- June 22 and 23 | 8:00 am – 10:00 am
- June 29 and 30 | 8:00 am - 10:00 am
- July 6 and 7 | 8:00 am - 10:00 am
- July 13 and 14 | 8:00 am - 10:00 am
- July 20 and 21 | 8:00 am - 10:00 am
- July 27 and 28 | 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Golf Camp Refund Policy
No refunds will be granted for golf camps unless all of the following conditions are met.
- A replacement must be available from our waitlist or you must find a replacement.
- A written, emailed request must be received at least two weeks in advance of the camp week.
- Each request must state the reason for the withdrawal.
- These may be e-mailed to [email protected] NO PHONE REQUESTS.
- Each canceled session is subject to a $15.00 processing fee to be deducted from the refund amount. Please allow three weeks to receive any refunds.
For questions call the Pro Shop at (913) 826-1861.
Register today by clicking this link!
New this year! Payment is due at time of registration. When you click the link above to register it will take you to our activity registration site. You will log in or create an account. You can choose one session or multiple sessions.