2020 De Soto Summer Camps
Registration is NOW open!
*All registrations received after May 15th will be waitlisted until the 2nd week of camp. At that time we will fill any open spots with our waitlist.
Please complete the following steps to register your child by clicking on the links for each step in the enrollment process below. If you would like personal assistance with Registration, please visit us at 6501 Antioch Rd, Merriam, KS 66202.
1. Online Registration HERE
A deposit equivalent to one week of camp fees is due at the time of registration. Deposit will be applied to the last week of camp. Registration will contact you via email to setup payment. Tuition is charged weekly.
- Additional Required Forms for EACH CHILD should be emailed following the submission of the Registration Form above. These are forms required by the Kansas Department of Health & Environment. PRK-YouthForms@jocogov.org
3. Medication Authorization Form (only needed if your child will take medication during program hours)
4. Watch for an Email: Once our staff have processed your paperwork (typically 1-2 weeks), our Registration department will notify you with confirmation of enrollment or placement on a waitlist. You will receive an email prompting you to call and set up recurring payments with confirmation of enrollment.
5. Call the Registration Office (913.831.3359) to provide recurring payment information and pay deposit after you receive the confirmation of placement via email.
Please note that Indoor Summer Camp is a 9 week commitment. Payment is required for the full summer tuition, regardless of vacation/illnesses. Fees are non-refundable/non-transferrable.
Indoor Summer Camps: Ages 5-12 yrs old
Johnson County Park and Recreation District is home to many different summer camps where it is a great place to be a kid! Indoor summer camps are held at various locations in the De Soto School District. Camps are directed by highly qualified individuals and all camps are fully licensed by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment. Each day of camp offers a new variety of activities which will get your children outside and moving. Activities will include outdoor play time, sports, creative arts, weekly swimming and field trips, group games and socialization. Children must be five (5) years of age and have completed Kindergarten.
Space is Limited, register early!
JCPRD Summer Camp Scholarships may be available through Community Development Block Grant funds. Please contact us for additional information at (913) 826-3014.
2020 Summer Camp Weekly Fees
|PROGRAM OPTIONS||FULL TIME|
|Second Child (same household)||10% Discount||10% Discount|
|Declined Payment Fee||$30.00|
|Program Options Change Fee||$15.00|
|Late Pick-Up Fee||$1.00/minute|
Please note that Indoor Summer Camp is a 9 week commitment. Payment is required for the full summer tuition, regardless of vacations/illnesses. Fees are non-refundable/non-transferrable.
- Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2020
- Time: 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Location: Cafeteria at camp location
Belmont, Starside, Horizon, Riverview, and Prairie Ridge
All campers must have a swimming pool pass.
City of Shawnee Pool
- Camps: Belmont, Prairie Ridge, Horizon, Riverview
City of De Soto Pool
- Camps: Starside
Camp Days, Dates & Hours
- Days/Dates: June 1 - July 31, 2020
- No Camp July 3
- Hours: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.