The perfect gift for anyone!
JCPRD Gift Cards are a great gift option for the person or family that enjoys an active lifestyle, needs that “little push” to get out and be more active, or just loves JCPRD!
The JCPRD Gift Card allows everyone ease in purchasing JCPRD’s wide range of virtual and in-person classes and activities, boating activities, golf outings, or even shelter rentals. You can also use the JCPRD Gift Card to purchase any of our wide range of permits (fishing, boating archery, and metal detecting)!
JCPRD Gift Cards can be purchased and reloaded in-person at any JCPRD facility listed below or online.
What your JCPRD Gift Card can purchase*
- Virtual and in-person classes and programs
- Facility admission
- Golf course fees
- Pro shop items
- Ernie Miller Nature Center merchandise
- JoCo Arts & Heritage Center merchandise
- JCPRD fishing, boating, archery, and metal detecting permits
- Shelter rentals
(*Please note: Gift cards cannot be used to purchase tickets for indoor or outdoor performances at the Theatre in the Park, and any JCPRD race event.)
How to purchase JCPRD Gift Cards
JCPRD Gift Cards can be purchased at any of the JCPRD facilities listed below with cash or credit card (MasterCard / Visa / Discover) or online.
Checks are NOT accepted.
JCPRD Gift Cards can be purchased at these select JCPRD facilities:
- JCPRD Registration Office in Antioch Park
- Ernie Miller Nature Center
- Johnson County Arts & Heritage Center
- Meadowbrook Park & Clubhouse
- Mill Creek Activity Center
- Roeland Park Community Center
- SMSD Aquatic Center
- Matt Ross Community Center
- Tomahawk Hills Golf Course
- Heritage Park Golf Course
- Visitor Services at the JCPRD Administration Building
JCPRD Gift Card details
- No Fees
- Min-Maximum load amounts: $1-$3,000
- Expires (5) five years from the date of last purchase
- Non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash
- Cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without consent
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice
For complete details or to check on your fun balance, please call (913) 831-3355.