Roeland Park Early Childhood Development Center
Ages 3 to 5 years old
Our programs focus on self-awareness, motor development, self-selected activity, pre-academic skills, and creative arts along with field trips, classroom visitors, and special events. We are equipped with a variety of learning centers that encourage the young child to explore and understand their environment.
NOW being accepted!
Enrollment will be done on-line via Active Net. Families will receive an email from ePact within a week after enrollment to complete child health form requirements.
To inquire about current openings and to receive the link to enroll please contact us. Spaces are limited.
Classroom Video Tour
Version OptionsRoeland Park Early Childhood Development Center Version OptionsRoeland Park Early Childhood Development Center Version OptionsRoeland Park Early Childhood Development Center Version OptionsRoeland Park Early Childhood Development Center Version OptionsRoeland Park Early Childhood Development Center Version OptionsRoeland Park Early Childhood Development Center Version OptionsRoeland Park Early Childhood Development Center Version OptionsRoeland Park Early Childhood Development Center Version OptionsRoeland Park Early Childhood Development Center
Gentle Guidance by Caring Teachers
Through the gentle guidance of our caring and experienced teachers, each child is able to achieve realistic goals specific to individual needs. Programs also seek to include special projects, field trips, parties, and other activities based upon the interests of the children enrolled. Our unique multi-age group setting allows children to experience opportunities in both peer mentoring and modeling. Children are encouraged to be responsible decision makers who work well in communities.
About our Facilities
Our Early Education Center is open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. Our center features a morning preschool component, extended programming for the working parent, daily hot lunch along with a morning and afternoon healthy snack, early afternoon quiet period, and late afternoon creative arts and socialization activities. We are located at 4850 Rosewood Drive, Roeland Park, KS 66205.
Fully licensed by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment our programs maintain a 1 to 12 staff to child ratio. Our site program director possess a Master's degrees from an accredited university. This advanced education allows the director and staff to plan a wide variety of interesting and age appropriate activities including science experiments, cooking, health, fitness, environmental education and recreation.
Requirements for Participation
- Participants must be fully toilet trained prior to starting our program.
- Children must be 3 years old.
- All enrollment forms must be completed in ePact one week prior to your child’s first day of attendance.
Early Childhood Development Center Fees
|PROGRAM OPTIONS (7a-6p)||WEEKLY FEE RATES|
|Enrollment Fee||$75.00 seasonally|
|Full Time Resident (4-5 days)||$195.00/week|
|Part Time Resident (3 days or less)||$129.00/week|
|Declined Payment Fee||$30.00|
|Program Options Change Fee||$15.00|
|Late Pick-Up Fee||$1.00/minute|
**Fees are subject to change if programming is presented with extenuating circumstances that increase the cost of programming.
**Fees will be paid weekly by recurring payment and are fully inclusive of all program activities.
**Roeland Park ECDC follows the Shawnee Mission School District inclement weather closures.
- As always, thank you all for what you do every day. Keeping Genevieve at Roeland Park this year has been one of the best decisions we made in the last year. - Alissa
- Thanks for planning and doing such wonderful things with our kiddos! - Staci
- I’m always so happy to share about this awesome hidden gem in our community-Emily
- Thank you for your amazing care throughout this trying year. You and the other teachers have been her North Star and constant throughout this exceptionally tumultuous year and I cannot thank you enough for the excellent care and schooling you have provided. -parent
- As cheesy as it sounds, we feel like we have a "team"!
- Just want you to know how awesome you all are and how happy, overjoyed and relieved we are that Karina goes to RPEC. We see everyday the difference you are making. We hear the vocabulary she is learning. She loves school. That is what we are striving for as educators!!! Love you all! You are doing a great job! -parent
To make a request in current Programming options or to drop from the program, please complete this form. You will be contacted within 48 business hours to verify your requests. Must request a change at least one week in advance.