Youth Soccer - Stoll Park
Youth soccer of JCPRD provides the community with a recreational soccer program for children beginning ages 4 to 14 (8th grade). Games are played at Thomas S. Stoll Park through 4th grade, both Stoll & Stump Parks for grades 5 & 6 and Stump Park only for grades 7 & 8. Games are usually played on Saturday or Sunday in both spring and fall seasons.
The league's philosophy is to enrich the youth of our community via the game of soccer while enhancing the social skills and team play in a fun and exciting sports environment.
Spring 2019 League Timeline
- Registration deadline for grades 1 - 8 will be February 1, 2019
- Registration deadline for pre-k and kindergarten will be March 1, 2019
- Fee for grades 5 - 8 is $83
- Fee for grades 1 - 4 is $78
- Fee for pee wee league is $67
- A $15 late fee will be assessed to any registration that is accepted after the posted deadline
- A $15 jersey fee is also added to anyone new to the league, changing teams, outgrown old jersey, or moving out of the pee wee league into the 1st grade league
- Games start March 16 for grades 5 - 8
- Games start March 23 for grades 1 - 4 and April 6 for pee wee league
- Practices begin week of March 4 for grades 1 - 8
- All teams are coached by parent volunteers. Head coach will have their child's fee waived.
Online Registration - Click Here
Pee Wee Pre-K & Kindergarten (Ages 4-6)
Six games played on Saturdays and/or Sundays with a 25-minute practice and then a 24-minute game. Format is 4 versus 4 with no goalie and volunteer coaches. Max of 8 players on a team. Boys and girls have separate teams. Players in first grade must play in Johnson County Youth Soccer (JCYS) division. If interested in indoor soccer, New Century Field House has a league.
JCYS (Grades 1 Through 4)
Boys and girls are on separate teams. A minimum of 1 practice a week. Approximately 12 players on a team. Format will be 7 versus 7 with 2 - 25-minute halves and volunteer coaches. There are eight games at Stoll Park.
JCYS (Grades 5 Through 8)
- Grades 5 & 6 (Under 11, Under 12)
- Play 9 versus 9
- 30-minute halves
- Grades 7 & 8 (Under 13, Under 14)
- Play 11 versus 11
- 35-minute halves
- Boys and girls are on separate sanctioned teams
- Games for these age groups are played at Stoll and Stump Parks
- General League Information
Jersey & Equipment
JCPRD jerseys must be worn during games. Order a jersey for an additional cost if you have not played in JCPRD outdoor soccer before or if you have outgrown yours or have changed to team of a different color. All teams moving from pee wee to 1st grade in the fall need to purchase a Johnson County Youth Soccer (JCYS) jersey.
All players must wear shin guards covered by socks.
View a map of Stoll Park (PDF).
Park hours are dawn to dusk daily.
All coaches, players and parents participating in JCPRD sports programs are highly encouraged to take the online concussion training offered by the CDC.