Code of Conduct
All participants are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times while participating, being a spectator, or attending any program or activity conducted or sponsored by the Johnson County Park & Recreation District. This includes participation in programs which may or may not require an activity fee, being a spectator, or observing at athletic events or theatrical performances, and attending special events. The following guidelines are designed to provide safe and enjoyable activities for all participants. Additional Codes of Conduct may apply for particular programs and events such as childcare programs, athletic leagues, and co-sponsored activities. Failure to comply with the codes may result in expulsion or denial of access or continued participation in the activity.
1. Show respect to all participation and program staff and/or supervisors.
2. Take direction from program staff/supervisors.
3. Refrain from using abusive or foul language.
4. Refrain from causing bodily harm to self, other participants, or program staff/supervisors.
5. Refrain from damaging equipment, supplies, and facilities.
The district strives to make each of your participations fun-filled, rewarding, and educational. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We trust you will have an enjoyable experience with the Johnson County Park & Recreation District.