Mildale Farm Fall Festival
October 28, 2023 ~ 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Mildale Farm, 35250 W. 199th Street, Edgerton
Bring the family and spend the day exploring the Mildale Farm property and enjoy a number of fall activities during this free public event. The site includes the 22-acre Mildale Farm that is usually only accessible by reservation and is one of the region’s premier venues for weddings, family reunions, corporate retreats and other special occasions.
Due to inclement weather, some activities have been modified or cancelled. See below for details!
- Pumpkin patch
- Craft in the barn
- Cider and coffee
- Roast marshmallows
- See a fire truck and sheriff's vehicle
- Petting Zoo (small fee for feeding animals, cash only)
- Live music from the Konza Swamp Band from 11 am to 1:30 pm
- Elizabeth Daniel Art live painting throughout the day
- Steele House Photography will be on site taking event photos
- Chris Cakes (pancakes and sausage for just $5 a plate, 9 am to noon, Cash or Venmo only)
- Chick-fil-A (various menu items will be available, prices vary, 11:30 am to 2 pm, Credit Card only)
- Catch-and-release fishing (JCPRD permits have been waived, ages 16 and older will need to have a Kansas state fishing license)
- Tractor-drawn hayrides - Cancelled
- DJ - Cancelled
- Disc Golf - Cancelled
- Cops and Bobbers will be on hand to provide fishing opportunities for little ones - Cancelled
All items available while supplies last.
Visitors will be directed to park in the large parking lot near Mildale Farm’s main barn which features peg construction and a hand-laid brick floor.
While District fishing permits have been waived for this event, anglers 16 and older will still need to have a valid Kansas fishing license.
Restrooms will be available, but the property’s two homes and other outbuildings will not be open during this event. Remember, no alcohol is allowed, pets must be on-leash, and vehicles must remain on roadways.
*Limited amounts. All items are available while supplies last.
For more information, please email Sarah or call 913-826-2957.
Even more family fun!
Be sure to visit the FREE Lanesfield School Fall Open House on Oct. 28 between 11 am and 4 pm, it’s just three miles from Mildale Farm!
Celebrate autumn 1904-style while you experience life as a student in a one-room schoolhouse! The Lanesfield Historic Site is the perfect place to take a trip through time. Have old-fashioned fun with hands-on activities, the Missouri Town Band, outdoor games, and lessons in the schoolhouse with costumed teachers.
Lanesfield Historic Site, 18745 S. Dillie Road, Edgerton