Mildale Farm Fall Festival
October 29, 2022 ~ 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Mildale Farm, 35250 W. 199th Street, Edgerton
Bring the family and spend the day exploring the Mildale Farm property and enjoy a number of fall activities during this free public event. The site includes the 22-acre Mildale Farm that is usually only accessible by reservation and is one of the region’s premier venues for weddings, family reunions, corporate retreats and other special occasions.
- Pumpkin patch (children 12 & under, while supplies last)
- Tractor-drawn hayrides to the fire circle
- Roast marshmallows and enjoy storytelling at the fire circle
- Petting Zoo (small fee for feeding animals, cash only)
- Putting green (kid-sized clubs available)
- Chris Cakes (pancakes and sausage for just $5 a plate - 9 am to noon - Cash or Venmo only)
- Catch-and-release fishing (JCPRD permits have been waived, ages 16 and older will need to have a Kansas state fishing license)
- Cops and Bobbers will be on hand to provide fishing opportunities for little ones
Visitors will be directed to park in the large parking lot near Mildale Farm’s main barn which features peg construction and a hand-laid brick floor.
While District fishing permits have been waived for this event, anglers 16 and older will still need to have a valid Kansas fishing license.
Restrooms will be available, but the property’s two homes and other outbuildings will not be open during this event. Remember, no alcohol is allowed, pets must be on-leash, and vehicles must remain on roadways.
*Limited amounts. All items are available while supplies last.
For more information, please email Sarah or call 913-826-2957.
Even more family fun!
Be sure to visit the FREE Lanesfield School Fall Open House on Oct. 29 between 11 am and 4 pm, it’s just three miles from Mildale Farm!
Celebrate autumn 1904-style while you experience life as a student in a one-room schoolhouse! The Lanesfield Historic Site is the perfect place to take a trip through time. Have old-fashioned fun with hands-on activities, the Missouri Town Band, outdoor games, and lessons in the schoolhouse with costumed teachers.
Lanesfield Historic Site, 18745 S. Dillie Road, Edgerton