2020 Olathe Summer Camps
Registration will open on
Monday, February 10th at NOON!
*All registrations received after May 15th will be waitlisted until the 2nd week of camp. At that time we will fill any open spots with our waitlist.
Please complete the following steps to register your child by clicking on the links for each step in the enrollment process below. Steps must be completed for EACH CHILD enrolling. If you would like personal assistance with Registration, please visit us at 19310 W. 159th Street, Olathe, KS.
1. Online Registration HERE !
A deposit equivalent to one week of camp fees is due at the time of registration. Deposit will be applied to the last week of camp. Tuition is charged weekly.
- Additional Required Forms for each child should be emailed following the submission of the Registration Form(s). These are forms required by the Kansas Department of Health & Environment.
3. Medication Authorization Form (only needed if your child will take medication during program hours)
4. Watch for an Email: Once our staff have processed your paperwork (typically one week), you will receive an email prompting you to call and set up recurring payments.
5. Call the Registration Office (913.831.3359) to provide recurring payment information and pay deposit.
Indoor Summer Camps: Ages 5-12 yrs old
Johnson County Park and Recreation District is home to many different summer camps where it is a great place to be a kid! Indoor summer camps are held at various locations in the Olathe School District. Camps are directed by highly qualified individuals, and all camps are fully licensed by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment. Each day of camp offers a new variety of activities which will get your children outside and moving. Activities will include outdoor play time, sports, creative arts, weekly swimming and field trips, group games and socialization. Children must be five (5) years of age and have completed Kindergarten.
2020 Summer Camp Weekly Fees
|PROGRAM OPTIONS||FULL TIME|
|Second Child (same household)||10% Discount||10% Discount|
|Declined Payment Fee||$30.00|
|Program Options Change Fee||$15.00|
|Late Pick-Up Fee||$1.00/minute|
Payment is required for the full summer tuition, regardless of vacations/illnesses. Fees are non-refundable/non-transferrable.
- Date: TBA (during the week before camp begins)
- Time: 6:30-7:30pm
- Location: Summer Camp locations
All campers require a pool pass from the City of Olathe, with the exception of Manchester Park campers (City of Lenexa pool pass*).
Camp Days, Dates & Hours
- Days/Dates: Monday - Friday / June 1 - August 7, 2020
- No camp July 3!
- Hours: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.