Camping for organized groups is available year round.
April - October may be booked 90 days in advance and November - March may be booked up to a year in advance with the following conditions:
- Camping is available on Friday or Saturday for one or both nights. Reservations are 24 hours from 3:00 pm - 3:00 pm.
- Campgrounds must be paid for at the time of reservation. No holds without payment.
- Campgrounds fees are non-refundable.
- Participants only have access to camp ground and lake front area for fishing. If other groups are on site at shelter or welcome center, groups need to be respectful of their rentals. Challenge course and areas south of the ponds are off limits unless a program has been booked with TimberRidge staff.
- No fires are allowed outside of designated fire rings/areas. Firewood will be provided. No firewood is to be brought on site.
- Site needs to be cleaned up and left as it was found. Camping groups should practice the leave no trace philosophy when camping at TimberRidge. “Pack it in, Pack it out” (including trash).
- Alcoholic liquor and Cereal Malt Beverages are prohibited.
- Reservations for the TimberRidge Site can be made:
We have two campsites available for up to 50 people per site.
- $50 per day, per site.
Camp Site A & B will both have access to and share:
- Small Cooking Shelter with 1 aluminum picnic table
- Frost Free Water Pump
- Porta Potty
- Group cooking fire pit
- Catch & Release fishing at Catfish pond or Nessie’s Lagoon.
- KS State Fishing License required for those ages 16 years - 72 years old.
- JCPRD District fishing permit is NOT required at this site.
Camping Amenities for each Site A & B:
- 1 small fire rings
- 1 lantern hooks
- Convenient parking
- 2 wooden picnic tables
At TimberRidge Adventure Center groups have the option to add on a challenge course program.
- Participants must be in or have completed 5th grade or be 11 years of age or older.
- We charge for a minimum of 10 participants.
- Available Mid-March through Mid-November.
- Low course 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- High course 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Call (913) 856-8849 for pricing and booking availability or email Lysa.