Camping for organized groups is available at TimberRidge Adventure Center on weekends September thru April with the following conditions:
- Camping dates in April can be booked as of February 1st and dates for September and October can be booked as of August 1st depending on staff and facility availability.
- Camping dates November thru March may be booked at any time depending on staff and facility availability.
- No fires are allowed outside of designated fire rings/areas. Firewood will be provided. No firewood is to be brought on site.
- Alcoholic liquor and Cereal Malt Beverages are prohibited.
- Site needs to be cleaned up and left as it was found. Camping groups should practice the leave no trace philosophy when camping at TimberRidge. “Pack it in, Pack it out” (including trash).
- A $250 damage deposit is required and will be returned upon inspection of buildings & grounds pending no damage has occurred to the site.
We require a minimum charge of $100.00 per night. If a group has more than 20 campers then the fee will be $5.00/person. There is a $250.00 damage deposit required with payment 30 days in advance of the rental. If there is no damage to the site, then it is returned to the group.
Camping and a Challenge Course program:
Groups booking a challenge course program need a minimum of 10 participants for the challenge course program. If booking a Challenge Course program participant must be in 6th grade or 12 years old.
- Low challenge course: program is from 9 am to 2 pm.
- High challenge course: $28.00/person; program is from 9 am to 3 pm.
Groups booking a Challenge Course Program will receive a 50% camping discount for one night. The camping fee will be $2.50/person with a minimum charge of $50.00 per night.
- Group cooking fire pit
- 3 small fire rings
- 2 lantern hooks
- A portable restroom will be provided or group will have access to the Whispering Pine Shelter bathrooms.
- Convenient parking
- Small cooking shelter w/ 1 alum picnic table, 4 wooden picnic tables