Baseball Fall League Information
Kindergarten through 3rd Grade Divisions
Games in Shawnee at the Mid America West Sports Complex
Johnson County Park & Recreation activities Opens a New Window. Johnson County Park & Recreation activitieis closed. This season is in session. Check back in January for Spring Info!
All registrations will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive this confirmation, your registration did not reach us. Please do not fax after 5:00pm or on weekends.
- Free Agent Listing Opens a New Window. - enter info if looking for a team or interested in coaching a new team.
Team Registration Deadlines
- Team Registration Deadline - Wednesday, August 28 at 4:00 PM
- September 8 through September 29
- Teams register for either the Kindergarten - 1st Grade Division or the 2nd-3rd Grade Division.
- Grade is based on the 2019-2020 school year.
- Scheduled games - Sundays. Rainouts - Fridays/Sundays.
- Sundays - 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Friday Rainout Reschedules - 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- No games played on Labor Day Weekend.
- 5 runs or 3 outs will constitute a 1/2 inning.
- All teams bat their full roster.
- Each player must play one full inning of defense.
- A team must have 7 players to start or finish a game.
- Courtesy Runner will be the last recorded out.
- Roster Opens a New Window. - Due by 1st game time
- Code of Conduct Opens a New Window. - Due by 1st game time
- Conflict Reporting Opens a New Window. - Request due by registration deadline
- Please contact all players before submitting your bye request or conflict form. If there is a day of play that your team will be missing too many players to field a team, please submit your request by the listed deadline.
- Detailed League Outline Opens a New Window.
- Division Information and Rules Opens a New Window.
- Heat Procedures Opens a New Window.
- Field Map Opens a New Window.
- Heads Up - Free Concussion Training Opens a New Window.
- Practice Options Opens a New Window.
- Schedules & Standings Opens a New Window.
- Camps & Clinics Opens a New Window.
- Inclement Weather Information & Instructions Opens a New Window.
- In-Season Conflict Resolution Policy Opens a New Window.