Available Rental Times
- Half day:
- 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
- 3:30 pm - 10:00 pm (9:00 pm at Antioch Park)
- Full day:
- 8:00 am-10:00 pm (9:00 pm at Antioch Park)
|Shelter Type||JOCO Resident||Non-resident|
|Medium Shelter - Half day||$65||$75|
|Large Shelter - Half day||$85||$105|
|Medium Shelter - Full day||$90||$115|
|Large shelter - Full day||$120||$160|
|Specialty Shelter - Half day||$225||$245|
|Specialty Shelter - Full day||$395||$435|
|Dawn to Dusk Parks - Full day only||$75||$85|
- NOTE: All fees are non-refundable. Changes are subject to $5 processing fee and must be made at least 2 business days in advance of reservation date.
- Off Season: October 16th - April 14th shelters are half price
- Following your event, please make sure your shelter is clean and cleared of trash on the tables and ground, it is recommended to bring extra trash bags. Please remove all decorations. JCPRD staff will empty the trash and clean the grills after your event.
- Inflatables, catering, amplified sound, walks/runs, and similar activities are not permitted with shelter rentals without approval. (Amplified sound is not allowed at Antioch, Ernie Miller, Mill Creek Streamway and Thomas Stoll Parks) Groups wishing to have any aforementioned activities must call the Registration Office at 913-831-3359.
- Alcohol is prohibited in JCPRD parks and shelters.