NCF Youth Indoor Soccer League General Info
Winter 2019-2020 Registration Dates
- Registration opens August 21 at 9:00 a.m.
- Registration deadline for U6-U19 is October 4
- Please note sessions may fill before this deadline so register early to secure your spot
- Please note this league is designed for team registration only and does not accommodate individual registration
- U6-U8 - $400/team for 10 games
- U9-U19 - $975/team for 10 games
- A 10% discount will be applied to those who register 5 or more teams. The discount cannot be applied online during registration but will be processed by the league office within 3 weeks of registration. Please note one team must pay full price before the discount is applied.
- If you are registering multiple teams, you will need to create multiple family members within your account as one person cannot register for the same league more than once using the registration system we have. For instance, you would be the primary account holder and then you can add other names in your account such as a spouse, child, or coach and then each of those names in your account can be chosen when registering multiple teams.
- If you need help setting up an account, click here Online Registration Online Registration Online Registration Online Registration Online Registration Online Registration.
- I recommend setting up your account well before registration opens so you have time to ask questions if you have any issues getting the account set up, and then it's ready to go once registration opens.
- Please call (913) 826-2850 with any questions on setting up your account.
- Each team must submit a JCPRD league roster with parent signatures prior to your first game
- Teams will not be allowed to play until this roster is on file with the NCF office
- No gate fee will be charged during league games
Length of Season
- All age groups will start the weekend of November 1 and could go through the weekend of February 28.
- Teams will play a total of 10 games.
Game Days and Times
- U6-U8 teams will play on Friday evening and Saturday morning only.
- U6-U8 game start times could range from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. on Friday and 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. on Saturday.
- U9-U19 could potentially play games on Friday evening, all day Saturday, and all day Sunday.
- U9-U19 game start times could range from 5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. on Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. on Saturday, and 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. on Sunday
- Teams should be prepared and expected to play at any of those game times listed.
- All players must have uniforms of the same color
- The visiting team as designated by the schedule, shall be responsible for providing an alternate uniform color, in case of a conflict
- Game balls will be provided by the home team
- U6 - U12 use a size 4 ball
- U13 - U19 use a size 5 ball
- If U12 and U13 are combined, that league will use a size 5 ball
- Schedules will be posted online no later than seven days prior to the league starting
- Managers and/or coaches will be notified once the schedules have been posted
- We do allow teams to submit two conflict dates or weekends for each session
- Please note it is almost impossible to reschedule games once the schedule is released as each game slot is being used so please look over your schedule and submit that conflict by the deadline in order to hopefully avoid any conflicts during the season
- No games are played November 29 - December 1, December 27-29, or February 14 - 16. All other weekend dates are considered potential game days.
- Standings of the league will be posted online and updated on a weekly basis
- If you notice any errors on the standings, please have the coach email JamieVHHF email for VHHF email Opens a New Window. for VHHF email for VHHF email for VHHF email with the correct info.r VHHF email for VHHF email for VHHF email for VHHF email for VHHF email for VHHF email for VHHF email for VHHF email for VHHF email for VHHF email for VHHF email for VHHF email for VHHF email for VHHF email for VHHF email for VHHF email for VHHF email for VHHF email for VHHF email for VHHF email for VHHF email for VHHF email for VH for VHHF email for VHHF email for VHHF email for VHHF email
- Medals will be given to the teams finishing in the top two in their division
- All games will be played at New Century Fieldhouse - 551 New Century Parkway, New Century, KS 66031
- New turf was installed in the spring of 2018
- If your team is in need of a practice facility, the field at NCF is available to rent but turf time goes quickly over the winter months
- To check on rental rates and availability, please call Mary Anne at (913) 826-2850 or send her an email with your inquiry