All participants are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times
while participating, being a spectator, or attending any program or activity
conducted or sponsored by the Johnson County Park and Recreation District.
This includes participation in programs which may or may not require an activity
fee, being a spectator, or observing at athletic events or theatrical performances,
and attending special events. The following guidelines are designed to provide
safe and enjoyable activities for all participants. Additional Codes of Conduct
may apply for particular programs and events such as early childhood, programs,
athletic leagues, youth enrichment, and co-sponsored activities. Failure to
comply with the codes may result in expulsion or denial of access or continued
participation in the activity.
- Show respect to all participants and program staff and/or supervisors.
- Take direction from program staff/supervisors.
- Refrain from using abusive or foul language.
- Refrain from causing bodily harm to self, other participants, or program staff/supervisors.
- Refrain from damaging equipment, supplies, and facilities.
The Park and Recreation District strives to make each of your participations fun-filled, rewarding, and educational. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We trust you will have an enjoyable experience with the Johnson County Park and Recreation District.